Where It Is and How to Get There
On the shores of Lake Témiscamingue, the region of Témiscamingue is located in Québec along the province's eastern border with Ontario.
To reach Témiscamingue, the first step is to reach Montreal
- from New York on Interstate 87
- from Boston on Interstate 89
- from Montreal, you have two choices:
- you can go to Ottawa and take highway 17 to North Bay and highway 63 to Temiscaming
- or you can take highway 117 through Réserve La Vérendrye, Val-d'Or and Rouyn-Noranda.